Sunday, February 13, 2011

Making it Work

I've been continuing on this path of trying to make my existing wardrobe work.  Below are a few pictures of what I've done these past few days with different events that I've been going to.  It's hard to get excited for getting dressed when it's single digits out - but luckily, it's starting to warm up a bit...maybe I'll even be able to wear this BR top and lighter work pants this week when I finally go into the office!

The shopping bug is definitely back - I find myself filling my time with perusals of my favorite old site (BR, White House Black Market) and a few new ones (Gilt, Overstock).  Uh-oh.

At this point, I feel like I'm blogging to myself - so please, people, follow me if you can - I need to feel like I'm not just writing to myself!

BR pink/salmon sleeveless top. I like how this top drapes, and paired with a lower hanging pair of pants, also BR from a few years ago, the top adds a nice splash of color to the grey.  It's too cold to wear this right now, but am hoping to sport this look when spring rolls around.

Decided to add a longer navy cardigan from Forever 21 (a couple of years ago) and add some splashes of red through a necklace I bought at Macy's and my favorite red faux-fur belt from Uniqlo.  Gap khaki corduroys, and Guess patent leather read pumps.
BR cropped cardigan, BR white t-shirt dress underneath (made for tucking into my JCrew matchstick cords for an interesting situation), BR brown bow-tie leather belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment