Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grey is the new black!

In my mad shopping frenzy of late, I couldn't help but jump at the opportunity to go to a charity event where local boutique stores were offering their goods at up to 1/2 price.  I went with a couple of very encouraging lady friends and was talked into a few higher end items that I hope will become favorite go-to pieces (given the price I paid for them).  Here's a quick rundown of my finds - I tried to find equivalents in case others are interested in acquiring these pieces themselves.

Juicy Couture Shawl Collar Sweater in grey (find similar here, now on sale for $59.99 but only available in pink - much cheaper than I ended up paying for it!)
Bebe v-neck cami (purchased at a consignment store for $8!)
Forever21 tights - no this is not how I'd wear it out, but figured I'd see how this would look with tights - not crazy about the look here

Ann Taylor Factory Store ruffled blouse in lavender
French Connection Dancing Around Tulip Skirt in grey, Sz 2 (find here)

Susana Monaco dress w/ tie on the side (can't find it online anywhere)
BR skinny jeans
After finding these items, I'm now starting to realize that I was majorly ripped off!  But, oh well, it's for charity right? 

What grey items have you been buying lately that are a refreshing change from black?

Up next (Friday or the weekend), Target review and the amazing dress that I must have in every color!

No comments:

Post a Comment